Tea and Cookies for Wednesday Night
- Prepares and serves Wednesday night tea and cookies.
- Ensures that teacups, teakettles, and plates are washed and put away.
- Make sure cookies are available for serving.
- On Wednesday nights, set up hot water, teacups, teakettles, tea balls, and cookies prior to the 7:10 pm meditation period. After the call for any announcements in the zendo, prepare tea and cookies and serve to people when they arrive at the Sangha house.
- After people are done with tea, pick up cups. Wash, dry, and put away all things that were used to prepare and serve the tea and cookies.
- If you are not able to come on a Wednesday night, find someone to substitute.
- Wednesday nights – regular attendance necessary.