- Publishes the Kannon Do Newsletter (once per year).
- Solicit contributions (and photographs).
- Edit as necessary.
- Layout in computer, using software of choice.
- Scan, enhance and input photos.
- Have the Abbot review.
- Calculate number of copies needed, based on latest state of mailing list including appropriate number of extra copies for newcomers, sister sanghas, etc.
- Arrange for print shop to print, fold and staple the newsletter in time for labeling and mailing.
Work with Directory and Mailing List Steward to arrange a Saturday morning to fold, label and stamp the newsletter for mailing. (Labels are produced by the Directory and Mailing List Steward.)
- Make sure extra copies are available in the sangha room for newcomers.